Contacting UsIf you have any questions about these Policies or about Drone Solutions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms apply to all users and visitors to this Site, including users who contribute content, information, or other materials to or through this Site. If you enter into another agreement with us concerning specific products, software, or services provided to you, then the terms of that agreement will control where it conflicts with Terms of this Agreement.
We may modify these Terms at any time at our sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms.
You agree to review the Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access to or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms. The term “Drone Solutions” (or “we”, “our” and “us”) includes all members, subsidiaries and affiliates of Drone Solutions, their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their successors and assigns.
2. Access and UseThe content on this Site, including but not limited to, the text, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”), and the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), is owned and reserved by or licensed to Drone Solutions, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore Law.
Drone Solutions grants you a limited revocable non-exclusive license to use the Content on this Site AS IS for your information and legitimate and appropriate business use. This Content may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
You agree to not misuse the Content on this Site, including, but not limited to: copying, modifying, hosting, streaming, sublicensing, or reselling the Content; using the Content to construct any kind of database; sharing Content from this Site or engaging in behaviour that violates anyone’s Intellectual Property Rights; using any data mining, scraping, harvesting, or similar data gathering and extraction methods of any Content on this Site; damaging or impairing the availability or accessibility to the Site, or violating any applicable laws.
3. BreachIf you breach the Terms of this Agreement, we may choose to take actions we consider appropriate, including, but not limited to: suspending your access to the Site, prohibiting you from accessing the Site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Site, contacting your Internet Service Provider to request they block your access to the Site, and/or bring court proceedings against you.
5. General DisclaimerDrone Solutions does not make any express or implied warranties or guarantees including, without limitation, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for particular purpose the Content published on the Site.
We also do not make any express or implied warranties as to the usefulness of any information, data, apparatus, product or process (“Information”) disclosed on or made available through this Site.
Further, Drone Solutions shall not be liable to any user, or anyone else, for damages of any kind or nature including, without limitation, any consequential or indirect damages arising out of any use of, attempted use of, or inability to use this Site or the Information contained on or available through this Site.
6. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify Drone Solutions and our officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors from any claim, demand, loss or damages, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to your use or reliance upon Content from this Site, or arising from your violation of these Terms.
7. Limitation of LiabilityWe are not liable to you or anyone else for special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use or access to this Site. To the extent that the Site, Content and Information are provided to you free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
8. DisputesAll claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in Singapore.
The arbitration will be conducted on a confidential basis and follow the Arbitration Act and International Arbitration Act under Singapore Law.
Updated: March 1, 2021