Modelled on Planet Earth’s biggest fish, the Whale Shark, the WasteShark series is designed to be efficient, long-lived, non-threatening and unobtrusive.
With zero greenhouse emissions – our drones act as intelligent tools to cleaning our waters.
Marine waste plastics, incidental floating and flood debris.
- Up to one-ton waste removal per day (per unit)
- Removable basket cartridge for easy disposal
- Onboard POV operator camera
- Live data-capable - real-time water health quality data/depth
Floating Biomass, algae, common duckweed, plant removal.
- Ideal for pond and canal biomass removal
- Easy launch system for shore access and deployment
- Additional water quality data sensors available
- Removable basket for quick emptying and redeployment
Autonomous Real-time Data Harvesting
- Real-Time water quality data access
- GPS Data tagging for accurate measurement
- Online live-data portal access
- Data Sensors (Temp, pH, Conductivity, DO, Depth, Turbidity)
- Autonomous waypoint mission path (4G communication)
- Radio-controlled guidance: 3km (1,8 miles) range
- Onboard Lidar enabled anti-collision software
- Dimensions: L: 161cm H:46cm Width 114cm (5,2 x 1,5 x 3.7 ft)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Propulsion: 3 x electric thrusters (5.25/4.1kgf / 11.6/9.0 lbf per thruster)
- Protection: Thrusters are mounted with Proprietary Thruster Guard Technology
- Autonomy: 10 h (in autonomous mode)
- Max speed: 4 kn (Upgradeable to 7 knots)
- Cleaning performance: 1000 m²/h (11000 ft²/h) at 1 kn
- Waste collection capacity upto 160 litres (43 gallons) per deployment.
Is a uniquely modern and efficiently designed tool, to tackle the challenges of plastics, flood debris and biomass in waterways. Built for ports, harbours, marinas and canals (inner-city water) the WasteShark has been created to access typical floating waste chokeholds with the draft that allows for minimum water depths and a profile that allows easy access underneath quaysides and Jetties.With 8-hours of battery life, typical RF range of 3 km and onboard visual range of 1km, the Class M allows a one-man team to deploy and capture hazardous and pollutant waste of up to 1-ton per day.
The worlds first autonomous waste clearing robot ever to be deployed to tackle the plastic pollution problem in harbours, ports, canals, marinas and innercity waters.
The WasteShark Class A has been developed to access typical floating waste chokeholds with the draft that allows for minimum water depths and a profile that allows easy access underneath quaysides and Jetties.
With 10-hours of battery life (computer managed), a typical range of 5 km plus, the Class A allows a one-man team to deploy and capture hazardous and pollutant waste of up to 1-ton per day.
SharkPod: Automated docking station with optional automated wastebasket emptying.
DataShark: Enabling smart city monitoring and controlling the WasteShark operation from the city OCC, sending information to the drone to enabling mission or emergency deployment. Collect in real-time and record water parameters and WasteShark missions.
SharkSlider: Availble in two versions: manual or autonomous. It allows effortless deployment of the WasteShark from riverbank, harbour jetty, canal banks etc.The SharkSlider can be combined with the SharkPod for a full autonomous operation.